-0.5 ounces cocoa butter
-1.5 ounces Shea butter
-1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
-1/2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
-10 drops Lemon essential oils
1. In a small saucepan, or double boiler, over very low heat melt the butters.
2. Once melted, remove pan from heat and allow to cool a bit.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
4. Pour into storage container, such as an upcycled jar (will make approx. 2-3 ounces of product). Allow cuticle cream to cool on counter for 10 hours, or place in refrigerator to speed up the process. Should keep on the counter for 3-6 months.
5. Massage into cuticles each night, throughout the day, or whenever needed for intense moisturizing.